- The lights
- The lights contain LEDs (light
emitting diodes) in a black metal fixture. The cable is soldered to the
LEDs and protected by shrink wrap.
- The lights should be mounted
in the uppermost part of the instrument panel, so that they are in the view
of the pilot when he is looking outside.
- Drill a hole for each light
with a diameter of 6.5 mm (1/4 ")
- Unscrew the front ring .
- Put the lens of the LED through
the hole from the rear of the panel.
- Put the ring back on. The installation
- Electronic unit and
- 1. The electronic unit
- 2. Harness: the main connector
- 3. Harness: RJ45 connector for
IGC download cable
- 4. Harness: Power supply cable
- 5. Harness: Serial interface
- 6. Harness: THEMI's lights (LEDs)
- 7. Harness: Pilot event button
- 8. GPS antenna and Harness:
antenna cable The cable length between the main connector of the wiring
harness and a component is 1 meter (3' 3")
electronic unit: 340 grams;
harness: 170 grams
x 75 x 45 mm or 6"
x 3" x 1" ¾
x 75 x 45 mm or
8" ¼ x 3" x 1" ¾
mA at 12 V DC